Thursday, October 11, 2012

I want to replace my teeth wif gold ones

Tooth pain/taking my tooth out/whatever the dentist-people do seems to be what my brain will be focusing on for the next few days/last couple days.

Went to the health center while feeling very confused and in pain, couldn't understand what people were saying to me. After looking at me a while, they called a taxi to take me to the dentist.

When the taxi pulled up to the curb I opened the door and asked if he was picking up the guy going to the dentist. "I don't know where you're going," he said. I said, "Ok," and stood there in front of the open door, looking down the road hoping to see my taxi coming soon. 

The guy in the taxi was looking at a sheet with 'intense' serious eyebrows. He extended his arm out the open door and said "Here." I said, "I'm waiting for a taxi to take me to the dentist. I don't know what you're doing." 

At the dentist they referred me to people to call to fix my tooth. They seemed 'really nice' to me and sometimes made confused facial expressions. I kept thinking about a sheet they had given me earlier where I marked something that said I had emotional problems and was severely afraid of the dentist and my nickname was 'juicy.' I told a nurse I was just joking on the sheet. She said, "What?" and I said never mind. 

1 comment: